I’ve come across several posts recently on battlegrounds that I thought you might enjoy.
- I don’t recall what I was searching for when I stumbled upon this excellent post on the forums about How To Battleground as a Warlock, but it is the most comprehensive guide I’ve ever seen. I’m glad Dusk wrote it, so I don’t feel any pressure to. :-)
- You’ve probably already seen this, but Battleground Independence at the always excellent DoTs and HoTs is worth your time. Cass asks some great questions about the role of a healer when DPS classes are able to be self-sufficient.
- I found Musings on lowbie battlegrounds to match my own experiences of late in the 19 bracket of Warsong Gulch. I am very much enjoying the low level PvP, and will be writing about that soon.
- The latest installment of Zach Yonzon’s series on WoW Insider, Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Arathi Basin, is a fine read. He does a great job of breaking down the basics and getting you ready for the Basin.
- Okay, this one doesn’t have anything to do with battlegrounds, but if you’re like me and have leveled Engineering into the endgame, it’s good to know you can still make gold with it. If you follow me on Twitter you know that I have a fondness for the Auction House and have a close relationship with my banker.