You know, it’s been a while since I’ve done a Wednesday Reading post. Here are some posts I’ve enjoyed recently.
- Gnomeaggedon has some awesome SotA Tips, Better Than a Guide for those who, ahem, didn’t look at Strand as the ideal filler between Wintergrasp and Alterac Valley during the pre-3.3.3 honor grind. And yes, I love the map. :-)
- Ixobelle tries PvP and finds he likes it. Huzzah! (Via Larisa.)
- Dominic Hobbs does a fine job covering Destro 101 over at WoW Insider.
- This has nothing to do with PvP or Warlocks, but I quite enjoyed In Other News, Fire is Still Hot over at Pugging Pally. (Also, congrats on the LK10 kill!)
- I confess, I think of my Death Knight as a plate-wearing, melee Warlock. Psynister talks about that, and more, in Death Knights for Spellcasters.
- Krizzlybear writes an inspirational post on Why I Frost, and Why I Won’t Take Anyone’s Crap over at Frost is the New Black.
- Speaking of mages, which we weren’t, but I guess we are now, Craig over at Plagued Candles has a great write up on Focus Magic and how to use it. I love, love, love getting Focus Magic. It’s like Christmas for my DPS.
- Okay, I may have a bit of a conflict of interest here, but Arrens’ post on Roleplaying and You: Demons and Pets is a good look at playing your relationship with your Demon while roleplaying. (I suggested the topic, but hey, my blog, I can post links I like too!)
- Cass takes us through Maraudon: Pristine Waters, and I, for one, bless these maps every time she publishes a new one.
- MoodyDK over at Death Grip My Heart looks at the new Icy Touch and comes up with some choice names for it.
- Something a little different, but welcome and needed — Shieldbreakr at A Horde of One talks about ridding his server of offensive, racist trash, and I support his efforts. Pretend hate of the Horde or Alliance is one thing. Real hate is something altogether.