Cynwise, fill us in on everyone’s favorite DK training ground, will you?
- “Okay, listen. I’m not saying that walls have to be your highest priority when the ground itself isn’t entirely solid. But Honor Hold, seriously – look across the way. The Horde have managed to keep their walls together. We have unemployment in Westfall. You have holes in your walls you can fly a dragon through (trust me, I’ve done it.) Here’s a Stormwind Labor Requisition Form. You can connect these dots, right?”
- “Sure am glad my Factor sent me out here for that Runed Adamantine Rod reicpe, always nice to come back to sunny Hellfire WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S BIND ON PICKUP!”
- “Wow, there sure is a lot of pork on the menu here. Do you have a pig problem or something?”
- “Explain to me again the strategic importance of the Stadium. Uhhuh. Okay. Right. You realize that what you said made no sense, right? Are you planning on holding a game there soon? No? Okay, then it’s just an empty stadium.”
- “FEL REAVER, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!”