Some great articles I’ve come across in the past few days:
- Ihra has begun a great series on How to Heal A Battleground, which is good, because let’s face it — I have no clue how to heal one. Well, I have bandages, but they don’t count.
- MoodylonerDK has put out some nice Tips on Leveling your New Death Knight.
- Psynister has started both Hunter and Druid twinks, and it’s always interesting to learn how he does it.
- Arrens continues to get himself into big trouble of the RP kind.
- I’m nowhere near 80 with my Frost Mage, but I’m really happy to read Krizzlybear’s take on it becoming a viable raiding spec.
- Fel Fire talks about gearing your warlock in 3.3, which I am kinda interested in right now? But not salivating at the gear grind? Patches are funny like that. But it’s a good guide, so consider it bookmarked.
Okay, folks! Back to 3.3!