Wow, this is almost becoming a weekly feature!
- The Great Stat Enigma over at Fel Fire is a great introduction into Warlock gear itemization. I share Aphroditi’s mixed feelings on Haste — I can’t bring myself to gem for it, but I sure do like having it around.
- Gnomeaggedon nails the one major problem with the LFG tool: you can’t queue for a dungeon and battleground at the same time.
- Psynister has started up a twinking blog, which is filled with his usual attention to detail. I tell you, twinking blogs are like totally all the rage now. You should try it. And you should read his latest post on Twink Associations, too. *shifty eyes*
- He also has a very good post up on the changes 3.3 brought to Mage leveling, and how you pretty much just fling Fireballs until things are dead now.
- Ihra continues his series on how to heal a battleground. I think Ihra needs to get on Twitter, don’t you?
- Pimp My Ram. Awesome mounts, all of them.
- Removing the level 80s from the 70-79 bracket of AV means that the captains hit like a truck, as Elysiane points out. Protect your damn healers, people!