Over the holiday, I found myself reading:
- You’ve only got one fire extinguisher over at Only God Can Make A Tree looks at what it means when you’re the ONLY healer in Arathi Basin. I love the metaphor of 5 fires burning all at once.
- Via Ihra, I have started reading Battleground PvPer. I can’t imagine what about the topic appeals to me… oh, wait…
- Psynister and I have been having a lot of fun building our twinks over on Durotan, and his guide to How to Play a Mage: CC Edition is spot on.
- She only mentioned it in passing, but Ambermist over at Tastes Like Battlechicken has also rolled a twink on Durotan as a break from raiding and is tearing apart Warsong Gulch with her bare hands. Well, I think there might be maces involved, but you get the idea.
- Nibuca takes a look at Warlock Affliction pets and it looks like all’s right in the Affliction world again.
- Cassandri over at Hots & Dots has had two posts which have my Shoulder Goblin thinking, one on Profiteering and the Value of Gear and the other on Inscription and Demand. Making gold in Warcraft is easy, but not always as easy as it seems.
- Would You Sell Your Pride For 5 Minutes over at Righteous Orbs is an interesting look at the tradeoffs people make for civility. (I don’t hesitate to drop party if I’m the only one I know in it, by the way. The only exception is when I’m tanking.)