Here are some posts I’ve enjoyed over the past week.
- The trend of calling fellow players out in posts continues, with Arrens and Psynister contributing very funny entries to the genre.
- Nibuca runs down where your DPS is as Affliction. All of those tips are great, and nearly all of them apply to Destruction, too.
- Ihra contemplates the nature and future of guilds, and wonders about being in multiple guilds at once. I’ve wondered this myself, as while I *like* hanging out with my raiding guild, I also have the desire to put many silly guild tags under my character’s names. Oh, and see how other guilds do things, but really, I’m about the funny tags. (<Fist Full of Cyns>, anyone?)
- Cass breaks down Gnomeregan, and OMG did I need that map. I’m not running it yet — still deciding what I’m doing with my level 24 paladin, to twink or not to twink, that is the question — but I am definitely someone who gets lost in an instance until I run it repeatedly.
- Anexxia breaks down some of the fun new toys in the revamped Armory. I’m of two minds about including gizmos on this site; on the one hand, SHINY, on the other hand, I’m a fan of simplicity. Rilgon has a lot of fun with it, too.
- Zach over at WowInsider has a great piece on fighting druids in PvP. The only thing I’d add is that once a druid turns into a tree, they become Banishable.