It’s been a while since I’ve done a Wednesday reading post. I read a lot more than these posts indicate, honest!
Here are some great reads I’ve come across in the past few weeks.
- Pugging Pally talks about her time in the battlegrounds with When I Asked If You Had BG Experience…
- Ihra has some awesome advice on How to Run a Premade. Bookmark that one for Cataclysm!
- I really enjoyed Tam’s post on The Best Things In Life Are Free, though it has nothing to do directly with PvP.
- One of the great things about being on the same server as Psynister? He always knows what enchant my heirlooms need. :-)
- Pugnacious Priest sees a Hunger To Win in the low level BGs. (This is one of the reasons I like playing the lower brackets so much, FYI.)
- Cass talks about her State of Mind in the BGs. Live or die, it doesn’t matter as long as you kill. I can get behind that attitude!
- Saresa at Destructive Reach is looking for a co-blogger! Preferably a warlock with PvP experience! Surely you know someone like that!
- Twisted Faith talks about The Burning Red Line and aggro in ICC, something that is near and dear to my hard. (My guild note reads “WTF is Omen?” for a reason.)
- Delerius finds his Voidwalker in Void Where Prohibited.
- I know I’m a bit loony with my attachment to my bankers. I’m glad I’m not the only one.
- I don’t have much to say about the recent RealID discussions, but I will say that Shade’s Open Letter To Blizzard was the best post I saw on the subject. It’s about INTERNET DRAGONS, people!
- Gnomeaggedon hits it out of the park with Play the Way You Want to Play.
- Also, a totally selfish link: I am very happy my monocle question got answered in the recent Blizzchat. Forget the talent trees, we need fashion!
Okay, now it’s your turn. What have I missed?