- It’s really hard to take pygmies as a viable threat to an ancient, yet still functioning, civilization.
- No chance to present Harrison Jones an opportune Death Coil to thank him for calling Cynwise “a pretty young thing.”
- Level 83 Troll Druid tried to gank me in the Ramkahen courtyard. Really? REALLY? Guards there are SO lacking in a sense of humor.
- What, I don’t get experience for watching this cutscene?
- I3-5: Desert of Desolation was better. (But to be fair, pretty much any module Tracy Hickman wrote was exceptional.)
Five Reasons Why Uldum is a bit of a Drag
Filed under Cynwise's Field Notes
One response to “Five Reasons Why Uldum is a bit of a Drag”
6. Cutscenes you can’t skip because otherwise the quest won’t complete….and you’re on your 5th alt.