Cynwise is from Northshire, and she doesn’t like Lakeshire.
- “Look, it took them 5 years to repair a bridge. In all that time they never thought, hey, maybe we’re not so good at this bridge-building thing, and we should start a ferry service instead?”
- “I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if you build your town right underneath gnoll-infested hills, wouldn’t it be a good idea to have, I don’t know, a militia? Maybe instead of whining that Stormwind isn’t protecting you, get off your butts and go clean out those damn caves?”
- “Listen, if you want to live on a lake, that’s fine. If you want to live on a lake that’s infested by murlocs, don’t you think you should, oh, I don’t know, do something about it? It’s a LAKE. They’re not going anywhere. Get some damn boats.”
- “I’m not what you would call a monarchist, but if you’re going to keep electing council members who don’t do a damn thing when your kids are stolen out of their beds at night, maybe you should rethink your town’s government?”
- “Honey, I know the soldiers are in town, but do you think you could… I don’t know, put on a little something that’s warmer? Not look quite so desparate about it? Have some pride? Oh, that’s right, you’re from Lakeshire. I forgot.”
And don’t get her started on the town clock… (“It doesn’t work. WHAT KIND OF A STUPID TOWN DOESN’T FIX THEIR DAMN CLOCK!!!”)
(p.s. Cynderblock is from Westfall. She has no problems with Lakeshire.)