You know, it’s been far too long since I did a Wednesday Reading list. Let’s fix that right up!
- Nice writeup on battlegrounding as a resto shaman from Entropia.
- Gnomeaggedon has had a great series of PvP posts lately, covering ninjaing flags as a mage, how to defend a node, and maging your way through Twin Peaks! I will even forgive him that he plays a mage – this time. But that’s my final warning. I don’t care if he’s some kind of battleground star.
- I think I like Pugnacious Priest’s version of the Innkeeper’s Daughter better than the in-game one.
- I laughed more than was probably appropriate at Navi’s telling of the Lunk quests.
- I loved Effy’s storybook version of the Tale of Zen’kiki.
- The Godmother writes about the real reason to have a tailor ready for Mists.
- Catulla has a fantastic post up on how Every Voice Matters in the Warcraft community.
- New previews of BGs in Mists? Alex Ziebart has you covered.
- Vixsin at Life in Group 5 has a great mini post on Tier 11/12 Progression with data, lots of data. I really like data.
- No one will believe me, but Rades and I did not conspire to engage in a PASSIONATE DEBATE OF THE FORSAKEN in our blogs last week. He just happened to post a really interesting speculative piece about Faol (and Lilian Voss) the day before my last post came out. >.>
- He did, however, predict the future in his Horde/Transformers post.
- And, special congratulations to Poneria of Fel Concentration on her new position as the Warlock Columnist at WoW Insider. Way to go, Pon!