Argh! So irritating!
- Warsong Gulch: Silverwing Sentinel, because capping over a thousand flags is so much fun.
- Arathi Basin: Resilient Victory. Ever since AB changed to be 1600 points instead of 2000 this has been a total pain in the ass.
- Eye of the Storm: Storm Glory, because you gotta MOVE when you control all 4 bases.
- Alterac Valley: Alterac Valley All-Star requires you to move all over the map. Better hope for a long, drawn out game.
- Isle of Conquest: Mine. SO CLOSE SO MANY TIMES ARGH.
- Strand of the Ancients: Strand of the Ancients Veteran. “Don’t cap South GY.” “The Alliance has taken the South Graveyard!” “WHAT DID I JUST SAY.”
- Battle for Gilneas: Double Rainbow. So dumb.
- Twin Peaks: Cloud Nine. The most irritating achievement of all. It’s like Frenzied Defender, only 80% worse!
- Silvershard Mines: Mine Cart Courier. Who can keep track of which cart is going where?
- Temple of Kotmogu: Temple of Kotmogu Veteran, because of all the spectacularly bad groups you get pugging this one.
- Deepwind Gorge: Capping Spree. Just because.
- Wintergrasp: Didn’t Stand A Chance. First you have to find an enemy player. Then you have to convince them to take off all their clothes and mount up in front of a cannon. Then you have to …
- Tol Barad: Just Another Day In Tol Barad, because nothing says PvP like fighting for the right to do dailies over and over again.
In general, the new battlegrounds have far less irritating achievements than the old ones. And that’s a good thing.
I’m grumpy enough as it is.