I’m happy to introduce Cynwise’s Battlefield Shop, where you can get your favorite map and simple strategies… on stuff.
Based off the topographical battleground maps I did a while back, there are a few designs available:
- I ❤ Warsong Gulch, with the map and the following sayings: “The Flags are your only objectives,” “Either help the FC, or hunt the EFC,” “Control midfield for the flags, not the HKs,” and “Complains first, least skilled. No exceptions.”
- I ❤ Eye of the Storm, also with the map and “3 Bases > 1 Flag.”
- I ❤ Arathi Basin, with the map and the mantras: “Fight at the flag,” “No, really, fight at the flag,” and “Get off the road. Fight at the flag.”
- I ❤ Strand of the Ancients, with the map and advice: “Defense: focus on killing Demolishers. Hit them on the Beach,” “Offense, melee drive, ranged ride. Ignore the South GY,” and “It’s all about the Demolishers.”
- I ❤ Isle of Conquest, with the map and strategies: “Take the Docks, use the Glaives to get into the Keep,” “Forget the Docks, take the other two, kill the Glaives.”
- I ❤ Alterac Valley, with the map and advice: “Control the Graveyards to control your opponent,” “You can’t win by controlling the Field of Strife. Capture a tower instead,” and “A strong defense stops a strong zerg. Every time.”
- I ❤ Wintergrasp, with just the map. I couldn’t break down my advice to pithy sayings, so I’ll leave it up to the wearer to explain the best strategy.